The ACTOR’s make-up & dressing rOOm!
Film . Television . Theatre
In film and video, make-up is used to create, a distinctive “look” for an actor, but it must be subtle enough to look natural even in extreme close-up.
Students learn the proper application of facial and body make-up & what acting make-up kit should contain.
|WHEN is it?||July 09|
|WHAT time is the class?||8.00pm-9.30pm)|
|WHERE is it held?|| TAPAC - Telok Ayer Performing Arts Centre|
|HOW much?|| S$150 nett < before 7 June after > S$185 nett |
|Class Size||MAX: 12 PAX|
“…, I don’t put on make-up for auditions or putting on the wrong make-up for the wrong set, its so embarrassing and unprofessional and after I have attended the workshop, I receive many call back.” - Jasmond Lee KS (actor)
- special effects make-up, the focus is on naturalistic make-up design..
- Course includes photography session where artistes can begin to build or expand their portfolio.
- Learn the tricks and techniques to create flawless beauty for print, television, and film for any face shape or complexion.
- Apply a smooth foundation and cover imperfections.
- Reshape and enhance the face with highlights.
- Create a natural looking blush.
- Learn an eye shadow technique that will enhance any eye shape.
- Beautifully define and adjust eyebrows and lips and set make-up to lock in a flawless finish.
- Emphasis is placed on proper highlighting and brush stroke techniques. (for hygiene purpose, all participants must bring own make-up set if you have.)
Beauty adviser for hair/face/styling
Special effects make-up 2008 winner
Mediacorp’s TV, make-up unit makeup artist
Exclusive Make-up artist for Anita Mui impersonator,
TV/Film/Theatre/Prints/Magazine/Wedding/Fashion Show make-up artist
Theatre credits-Singapore Arts Festival, Short & Sweet Singapore & Australia,….